A simple trick to help you calculate the surface area of a location using Photoshop. Really handy for map makers and worldbuilders.
Worldbuilding, Roleplaying and Fantasy Writing Resources
We are bringing history, technology, sociology and science from the real world Middle Ages into Medieval High Fantasy Role Playing, World Building and Fantasy genre writing.
- Let's design a medieval village: Introduction
- What were medieval houses and structures built from?
- Medieval Inn and Tavern
- Medieval Gambling Games: Dice & Street Games
- The differences between medieval building types depending on their usage
- Medieval Education in Europe: A force of freedom and submission
- Medieval village buildings: Cottager's cottage
- Medieval water infrastructure and tools
- Let's Design a Medieval Village: The Fishing Village of Fulepet
- Magic: The fifth fundamental force