A simple trick to help you calculate the surface area of a location using Photoshop. Really handy for map makers and worldbuilders.
Worldbuilding, Roleplaying and Fantasy Writing Resources
We are bringing history, technology, sociology and science from the real world Middle Ages into Medieval High Fantasy Role Playing, World Building and Fantasy genre writing.
- Let's design a medieval village: Introduction
- What were medieval houses and structures built from?
- The differences between medieval building types depending on their usage
- Medieval Inn and Tavern
- Medieval Education in Europe: A force of freedom and submission
- Let's Design a Medieval Village: The Fishing Village of Fulepet
- Which arm is my Polearm?!
- Medieval village buildings: Cottager's cottage
- Worldbuilding Guide Part 1
- The life of a villager during the Middle Ages